Hehe, lagi usil nih… But please, try to answer this question, its all about geometry, and no hard thinking… Ok?😉
- What kind of tree does a math teacher climb?
- What do you have to know to get top grades in geometry?
- Why was the obtuse angle upset?
- Who invented the Round Table?
- What do you get when you cross geometry with McD?
- What do your eyes do when you see a tough geometry problem?
- What did the complementary angle say to the isosceles triangle?
- Where did Christopher Complementary begin his journey?
- How do you catch a Geomotrysaurus Rex?
- What did the circle say to the tangent line?
- Which triangles are the coldest?
- What’s the best dessert in the Math Teacher’s Café?
- How many calories are there in that slice of chocolate pi?
- What shape is usually waiting for you at canteen in lunch time?
Waks, kenapa harus in english ya? Ga apa-apa kan, sekalian latihan bermatematika dalam bahasa Inggris😀 . Secara ini juga disadur dari http://www.onlinemathlearning.com . Untuk bantuan translate, bisa buka kamus online dari internet. Tapi mohon hati-hati, karena beberapa istilah di matematika sering beda makna ketika diterjemahkan secara bebas.
Here is the answer.